Euro Weakens Versus Dollar as ECB Cuts Benchmark, Deposit RatesDavid Goodman and Neal Armstrong
The euro fell against the dollar and the yen after the European Central Bank cut its key interest rate by 25 basis points to a record of 0.75 percent and reduced its deposit rate to zero for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day