Egyptian Stocks: EFG-Hermes, El Sewedy Electric, Amer GroupAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX 30 Index, gained for the eight time in nine days, adding 0.7 percent to 4,949.57 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo. That brought the gauge’s advance to 5.1 percent this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing