COMMODITIES DAYBOOK: Brent Crude Surges as Norway to Shut OutputNidaa Bakhsh
Brent crude in London climbed after Statoil ASA said it was preparing to halt production from the Norwegian Continental Shelf amid strike action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself