Apple Shares Google China Map Partner in Win for AutoNavi: TechMark Lee
In most of the world, Apple Inc. and Google Inc. are in an escalating battle to rule smartphone maps. In China, they’ve found a common friend they can’t live without.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards