Texas International Terminals Mops Up 200-Barrel Cima Oil SpillColin McClelland
Texas International Terminals, which unloads about 1 million barrels of oil a month, cleaned up a 200-barrel spill of Cima Energy Ltd. crude from a rail car, according to a company official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day