Shard Skyscraper Adds Offices to London Stung By SlowdownNeil Callanan
The Shard’s owners were so optimistic about rising rents in 2010 that they bought out Transport for London’s contract to rent about a third of the skyscraper. They have yet to find a new tenant for the 72-story tower’s offices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas