Oasmia Rises on FDA Dog Cancer Drug Designation: Stockholm MoverJohan Carlstrom
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, a Swedish maker of veterinary drugs, rose the most in over three years in Stockholm after the company said it had received Minor Use designation in the U.S. for its Doxophos Dog cancer treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day