Myners Says He Hopes Paul Tucker Will Be Next BOE GovernorJennifer Ryan and Maryam Nemazee
Paul Myners, a Labour Party lawmaker in Parliament’s upper House of Lords, said he hopes Paul Tucker will be appointed the next Bank of England governor, countering pressure on his bid for the job from the Libor-rigging furor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap