Mitsubishi Materials Plans Its First Yuan Loan Borrowed in JapanEmi Urabe and Ichiro Suzuki
Mitsubishi Materials Corp., Japan’s largest producer of base metals by sales, is planning its first yuan-denominated loan in the nation to tap rates that are lower than those offered by Chinese lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day