Malaysia Palm-Oil Reserves Near 13-Month Low as Output GainsRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm-oil inventories in Malaysia, the second-biggest supplier, were probably little changed in June from a 13-month low as production advanced, potentially easing concern that global cooking-oil supplies would decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas