Malaysia Palm-Oil Reserves Near 13-Month Low as Output GainsRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm-oil inventories in Malaysia, the second-biggest supplier, were probably little changed in June from a 13-month low as production advanced, potentially easing concern that global cooking-oil supplies would decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline