Diamond Would Be Catch for Investment, Private EquityCarol Hymowitz and Ambereen Choudhury
If Robert Diamond can’t recover in banking after resigning as Barclays Plc’s chief executive officer amid the firm’s record regulatory fines, he would still be a sought-after prospect in another field: investment funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's