Diamond Would Be Catch for Investment, Private EquityCarol Hymowitz and Ambereen Choudhury
If Robert Diamond can’t recover in banking after resigning as Barclays Plc’s chief executive officer amid the firm’s record regulatory fines, he would still be a sought-after prospect in another field: investment funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing