Diamond Says Rivals Lowballed Libor, Blames RegulatorsJesse Westbrook and Liam Vaughan
Robert Diamond, who quit yesterday as chief executive officer of Barclays Plc, said a backlash that has led to the resignation of senior managers and erased $5 billion from the bank’s market value is a consequence of the lender being the first sanctioned for rigging interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat