Diamond Says Rivals Lowballed Libor, Blames RegulatorsJesse Westbrook and Liam Vaughan
Robert Diamond, who quit yesterday as chief executive officer of Barclays Plc, said a backlash that has led to the resignation of senior managers and erased $5 billion from the bank’s market value is a consequence of the lender being the first sanctioned for rigging interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards