Aquarius Asks Rivals to Halt Mines to Curb Platinum GlutCarli Cooke
Aquarius Platinum Ltd., the weakest performer among 610 stocks on London’s FTSE All-Share Index in 2012, challenged rivals to cut production and end a supply glut that means as much as half of industry output is unprofitable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap