Vivendi Said to Seek External Candidate to Replace LevyMarie Mawad, Jacqueline Simmons and Andy Fixmer
Vivendi SA has hired a headhunter to find a successor to former Chief Executive Officer Jean-Bernard Levy and started identifying external candidates for the job, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets