Stocks Pessimism Posts Longest Streak Since 2011 Market BottomInyoung Hwang
Bearish sentiment in a survey of individual investors has surpassed the historical average for the longest stretch since October, when stocks began a rally that lifted the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index 24 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner