Serbs Sell Bills as Debts Loom, Socialists Form CabinetGordana Filipovic
Serbia’s borrowing costs climbed to the highest since February 2011 after the government in its first auction since the Socialist Party of Slobodan Milosevic asked to form a government and as the country faces its biggest month of debt redemptions this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling