Palm Oil Gains to One-Month High as Heat Hurts U.S. Soybean CropRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm oil climbed for a third day to the highest level in more than a month on concern that hot, dry weather in the U.S. may have hurt crops, reducing global cooking-oil supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations