Mammoth Lakes, California, Seeks Bankruptcy ProtectionSteven Church and James Nash
Mammoth Lakes, the High Sierra mountain resort, became the second California municipality in a week to seek court protection from creditors, filing bankruptcy to shield itself from a $43 million court judgment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances