King Succession Race for BOE Roiled as Libor Furor RagesJennifer Ryan, Simon Kennedy and Kitty Donaldson
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne’s hunt for the next Bank of England governor got tougher as the Libor-rigging scandal cast a shadow over potential contenders for the job, including the top internal candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day