German Bonds Drop as Safety Bid Fades, Ireland Returns to MarketLukanyo Mnyanda and Anchalee Worrachate
Germany’s 30-year bonds fell, pushing yields toward a two-month high, as optimism central banks will act to boost the global economy reduced the allure of holding the securities of Europe’s largest economy as a haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap