Belgian Bankruptcies Rose 3% in First Half to 5,558, Tijd SaysJennifer M. Freedman
A total of 5,558 Belgian companies declared bankruptcy in the first half of 2012, up 3 percent from a year earlier, De Tijd reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing