Barclays Under Pressure to Find an External CEO SuccessorLiam Vaughan, Ambereen Choudhury and Howard Mustoe
Barclays Plc, Britain’s second-largest bank, is under pressure to find an external candidate to distance the bank from Chief Executive Officer Robert Diamond, who quit after the lender was fined for rigging Libor rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure