Renova Strives for World’s Cheapest Wind Power in Brazil: EnergyStephan Nielsen
Renova Energia SA’s strategy to produce wind energy cheaper than anywhere else in the world will be tested as it brings its first turbines online, helping to transform Brazil into the world’s fourth-biggest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt