Rangel Lead Narrows in New York Democratic Primary for HouseHenry Goldman and Chris Dolmetsch
The vote margin in the Democratic primary between U.S. Representative Charles Rangel of New York and his top challenger, state Senator Adriano Espaillat, has narrowed to 2 percentage points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License