Pena Nieto Claims Mexico Vote Win as PRI Returns to PowerEric Martin and Nacha Cattan
Enrique Pena Nieto was elected Mexico’s president yesterday, returning the once-dominant Institutional Revolutionary Party to power following a 12-year hiatus, while failing to win a majority in congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing