Money Managers Boost Bets on Higher White Sugar Price by 53%Isis Almeida
Money managers boosted bets on higher prices of white, or refined, sugar traded in London by 53 percent in the week ended June 26, according to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives arm of NYSE Euronext.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster