Micron Agrees to Buy Rexchip Stake Amid Elpida Takeover PlanTim Culpan
Micron Technology Inc. agreed to buy Powerchip Technology Co.’s stake in Rexchip Electronics Co. as the U.S. company negotiates to take over Elpida Memory Inc. in the memory-chip industry’s largest consolidation in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing