MBA Startups Find Alumni Angels With Money to BurnAlison Damast
When MBA graduates Henri Deshays and Beatrice Pang were trying to get their new online luxury boutique off the ground in 2011, they turned to Stanford alumni for guidance and, perhaps more importantly, capital. The two Stanford Graduate School of Business alums pitched their business idea, ModeWalk.com, to the school’s recently formed Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs, an alumni group that connects entrepreneurs with potential investors. Says Pang: “We thought we had something really interesting.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders