Linde to Fund Lincare Acquisition With $4.5 Billion of LoansPatricia Kuo
Linde AG, the world’s second-biggest maker of industrial gases, said it plans to fund the acquisition of Lincare Holdings Inc. with a $4.5 billion acquisition loan and existing cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy