Kuwait Refinery Attracts Five International Bidders, Al-Rai SaysDahlia Kholaif
A plan by Kuwait to construct a 4 billion-dinar ($14 billion) oil refinery and upgrade two existing ones attracted bids from five international companies to provide consultation services, Al-Rai reported, citing unidentified oil officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap