Heat to Grip U.S. East Coast as Severe Storms PossibleBrian K. Sullivan
Temperatures past 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 Celsius) and severe thunderstorms are possible on the East Coast this week as almost 500,000 customers remain without power following weekend storms in the Washington area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's