Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Bankruptcy Ban to Be ExtendedRomy Varghese
Governor Tom Corbett plans to give creditors and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania’s capital, more time to work out a resolution to the city’s debt by extending a ban on seeking bankruptcy until after Nov. 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing