Groupon Chairman Lefkofsky Shifts Focus to Investment FirmDouglas MacMillan
Groupon Inc. Chairman Eric Lefkofsky plans to devote more attention to Lightbank LLC, the venture capital firm he founded, while management at the online coupon company handles more of the tasks he initially oversaw there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts