Google’s Nexus 7: It's Here to Snuff Kindle's FireKevin C. Tofel
I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Google I/O event, but our team was on site to cover all the news. And there was no lack of it, either: I’m still processing the many moving parts that make up Google’s mobile strategy. While I ponder, Google sent me a few review units of the new devices, and the Nexus 7 tablet was the first I looked at. Make no mistake, this tablet is aimed squarely at low-cost consumption slates, such as Amazon’s Kindle Fire and the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's