Fed's Williams Says Record Stimulus Not InflationaryAki Ito
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco President John Williams said the U.S. central bank’s ability to pay interest on bank reserves will enable it to keep inflation in check even after pumping a record amount of stimulus into the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License