Comic Greeks, Odd Goats, Wife-Swappers Inhabit Frayn’s ’Skios’
Michael Frayn’s new novel was inspired by a thought that will have crossed many a frequent flyer’s mind. What if, failing to spot your name among the placards held up by limo drivers in the arrivals hall, you pretended to be someone else?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster