China Home Prices Post First Gain in 10 Months, SouFun SaysBloomberg News
China’s new home prices rose for the first time in 10 months as the government eased its monetary policies to bolster the economy, according to SouFun Holdings Ltd., the nation’s biggest real estate website owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States