Cameron Says Parliament Will Probe U.K. Banks Over LiborKitty Donaldson and Robert Hutton
Prime Minister David Cameron announced a parliamentary inquiry into the U.K. banking industry after Barclays Plc was fined for rigging interest rates and the lender’s chairman, Marcus Agius, resigned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life