Altana Reshuffles Supervisory Board, Adds Ex-Cognis CEO TriusAndrew Noel
Altana AG, the 140-year-old maker of chemical additives owned by billionaire Susanne Klatten, reshuffled its supervisory board, with the former chief executive of Cognis, Antonio Trius, joining as a board member following its takeover by BASF SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself