Dollar Gains as U.S. Factory Gauge Drops; Real ClimbsJoseph Ciolli
The dollar rose against the euro, reversing its biggest loss in eight months, as a gauge of U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly fell, fueling bets economic growth may be faltering and stoking investor demand for safety.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn