Persian Gulf Stocks: Mohammad Al-Mojil Group and Qatar TelecomZahra Hankir
Saudi Arabia’s Tadawul All Share Index fell 0.1 percent to 6,705.49 at the close in Riyadh after rallying 1.9 percent yesterday. Dubai’s benchmark DFM General Index rose 0.7 percent and Qatar’s QE Index gained 1 percent, the most since Jan. 3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day