Saudi Shares Advance on European Debt Optimism, Oil-Price SurgeGlen Carey
Shares in Saudi Arabia, the Arab world’s biggest stock market, rose the most in 10 weeks after U.S. equities rallied on optimism that an accord among European leaders on banks will help contain the region’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards