Euro Rises After EU Summit; Dollar Falls in Risk AdvanceJoseph Ciolli and Allison Bennett
The euro gained against the dollar as European Union leaders reached an agreement that alleviated concern banks will fail and spurred optimism they are closer to resolving the region’s sovereign-debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy