Christie Makes Good on Veto Threat for $31.7 Billion N.J. BudgetElise Young and Terrence Dopp
Governor Chris Christie, with little more than a day to go to meet a statutory deadline, erased $361 million in Democratic spending initiatives before he signed a $31.7 billion New Jersey budget for fiscal 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis