Boeing Freighter Sales Drought Ends With FedEx OrderHeather Perlberg and Thomas Black
FedEx Corp. agreed to buy 19 Boeing Co. 767 cargo jets, the first freighters the planemaker has sold this year as shippers curbed purchases amid a slowing global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill