Wood Group Rises as Oil Engineering Unit Earnings Set to GainBrian Swint
John Wood Group Plc, a U.K. oil services provider active in Africa and the Middle East, rose in London trading after saying that sales from its engineering unit are set to increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks