Wanted: Apps to Manage Your MoneyBy
What’s on your wish list for an smartphone app to help you manage your personal finances? That’s the question the Treasury Department is asking as part of MyMoneyAppUp Challenge, a competition for developers and lay people. The challenge, launched this week, has two parts. The big prize, up to $10,000, is for developers to propose detailed designs for an app to give phones more financial firepower, which they explain in 3 to 5 pages and images or a video. For those of us without coding skills, the second prize offers as much as $1,000 for a great idea, which must be a Tweetable 140 characters or less.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances