Top Court Won’t Revive CBS Fine Over Super Bowl ExposureTodd Shields and Bob Drummond
The U.S. Supreme Court refused to revive a $550,000 fine against CBS Corp. for showing Janet Jackson’s breast for a split second during the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner