States Given More Time to Seek U.S. Funds for Health ExchangesAnna Edney
States will get more chances to apply for U.S. aid to set up the online insurance exchanges included in health-care overhaul, and most will comply with the 2010 law, an Obama administration official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure