South Korean Stocks: Hyundai, NCsoft, Samsung Fire, ShinsungSaeromi Shin
Shares of the following companies had unusual moves in South Korea trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are as of the close in Seoul. The Kospi index rose 1.9 percent to 1,854.01, its steepest gain since June 7. The measure slumped 8 percent this quarter, the worst three-month performance since the quarter ended September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day